To add descriptions and keywords to pages you can now simply edit pages and add these using the metatags dropdown section.
To alter page titles and add keywords and descriptions to custom pages (e.g., the acrobats page) go to:
- name: this is just for the backend should you want to edit it later... so for this example should be: acrobats
- path: well the URL of the acrobats page is http://www.circusperformers.com/acrobats... this makes the path: acrobats
- page title: edit this if you want to change the defalt page title from [current-page-title] [site-slogan] to something else e.g., Acrobats are cool [site-slogan]
- description: self explanatory I guess.. no more than 150 words
- keywords: these must be words that exist as text on the page.. they are the words on your page that you think people searching might use.
you can edit existing custom pages metatags here too.